Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rendering 1- Assignment 8 Final



Assignment: Standing Figure- Create a standing figure based on a human and animal form. The basic form must be organic, with at least four distinct surface textures included and carefully rendered. Some parts should be metallic. Use a hot main light source and a cool reflected light. Due Wednesday, May 20.
This project was very challenging in the sense where I needed to concentrate on the light source as well as the way the light source will read when it hits a specific type of texture. I did a lot of research for reference in order to complete this final project. This project proved to be the most challenging for me. I chose to do a half female; half black widow spider creature with feather-like hair texture and liquid metal arms. I am not too happy with the results, but If I keep at it I think I can do better. I named the character "Blood Widow".

No comments:

Post a Comment