Friday, April 17, 2009

FLASHBACK: Fall 2008 CSULB
Foundation Computer Art













Another class I took my first semester at CSULB was Foundation Computer Art. This class was a lot of fun for me. This class taught me the basics about programs such as: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign. I also learned basic coding for a website (CRAZY!). Our first project focused on using Photoshop to do photo correction. I took an old photo from the civil war days and had to take out all the tears and smudges. I also had to work on color correction and contrast.
The second project was also with Photoshop. We had to create a collage of several different images in order to make one piece of art. For this project I used some of my own sketches and also some found images.
The third project was with Illustrator. I had to make a treasure map by using images in live trace and placing them as markers.
The fourth project was making a promotional booklet or portfolio for self marketing.
Lastly, I had to create my own web page. FUN!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment