Monday, April 6, 2009

Third Times' a Charm


After my recent departure from WATG I have experienced clarity. I am taking advantage of my "time off" and putting some ideas into play. It has been a slow start, but after putting my priorities in order I am looking forward to the long venture towards my finished products.
WAIT!!
Some questions that may arise from those of you who decide to follow this crazy person who has VERY little experience about this blogging business. You may ask yourself, " What the HELL is WATG?" Even more, "Who the HELL is Jesse McClurg?!"
Well, I am Jesse McClurg. I am 28 years old and live in beautiful Aliso Viejo, California. I am originally from the San Francisco bay area and lived there till I graduated high school and then moved to Southern California, Valencia to be exact. My reasoning for moving to Valencia right out of high school was to attend California Institute of the Arts. I was very much into the whole acting thing for a very long time. I have work professionally for many years and yes even went to school for it. Although I did not graduate from Cal Arts, I did walk away with a HUGE desire to do something different then acting. I knew two things. I either wanted to be a singer in a band or be an Illustrator. Since the band thing didn't really work out I have decided to take my hobby to the next level. Third times a charm right? In theory. :)
I think the letting go of the acting thing was probably the best decision for me. I had been doing it for so long and taking it way too seriously that I believe I just got burnt out and tired of center stage. I still feel the need to express myself and I think my art will allow me to put myself out there, but only pieces at a time.
--to be continued--

No comments:

Post a Comment