Saturday, April 11, 2009

Third Times a Charm 2



So after my decision to let go of acting and singing I found new inspiration to pursue art and Illustration as a career. All this inspiration came from working at WATG (architecture and design firm) and also seeing my wife, Grace earn her degree in Interior Architecture at California State University Long Beach. I figured, almost a decade of being out of high school and working all sorts of different jobs, this time would be my only chance to get a degree before starting a family.
I am currently an art student at CSULB and I am working towards a BFA in Illustration. I am very happy with my life. I have a wonderful wife, , great family, a beautiful home and awesome friends. I am looking forward to graduating and continuing art as career.
Above is a current piece I painted in acrylic at CSULB.

No comments:

Post a Comment